The former Motomachi Campus of Iai Girls' Junior and Senior High School burned down in the Great Hakodate Fire of 1907, but the school was reconstructed at its present location in 1908. The school's main building, lecture hall and Missionary Residence (known as the White House) have been designated national important cultural properties. The lecture hall and classrooms remain in much the same condition as when first constructed. The lecture hall has a German-made pipe organ, and alumni and teachers can hold their own wedding ceremony in the hall, if so desired.
23-11 Suginami-cho, Hakodate-shi
15 minutes by car from JR Hakodate Station
●Authorized Filming Dates & Times
Iai Girls' Junior and Senior High School